Sociocracy 3.0 Practice Day
Date & Location
About The Course
Deepen your skills to facilitate and participate in collaborative decision making, draw on diverse perspectives and unveil the both-and-more!
This experiential workshop offers you the opportunity to refresh your knowledge of Sociocracy 3.0 and develop your fluency and competence in making and evolving agreements. It’s a chance for you to clarify misassumptions, deepen your understanding and receive feedback while practicing.
You’ll significantly develop your ability to:
- prepare, participate in and effectively facilitate governance meetings.
- write driver summaries in an effective way
- identify, articulate, qualify and integrate objections and help others do the same.
- build on seemingly polarized yet partly viable options to come up with “both and more” solutions in decision making.
- respond effectively to common challenges that arise during collaborative decision making
- actively contribute towards enabling effective collaboration.
You’ll learn how to get the best out of using these patterns and support others throughout the organization to do the same.
Here are the topics we’ll review and/or practice:
- Meeting preparation and meeting practices
- Summarizing Drivers
- Proposal Forming practice
- Consent Decision Making practice
- Artful facilitation and participation in governance meetings
- Applying ‘both-and’ thinking to solving problems
This course is only for those who previously attended a Sociocracy 3.0 Practitioner Course Level 1 or Agile Decision Making with Sociocracy 3.0 Level 1.
Price: CHF 650 + VAT
If you wish to participate in this course and the fee is beyond your means or the value you place on it, please contact us to explore how your attendance may still be possible. We wish to ensure that cost is no barrier to attending Sociocracy 3.0 courses.
Prerequisite: This course is addressed to previous participants of Practitioner Level 1 courses (or equivalent). If you're unsure you qualify, please get in touch.
For any questions or any information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org