Sociocracy 3.0 Deepening Course
Date & Location
About The Course
Together with all participants and trainers, we will pull in S3 to self-organise around the continuing learning and unlearning needs of the group. We will start this workshop with driver mapping around a primary driver that concerns our ongoing learning and putting into practice of S3. This primary driver will be discussed and refined in one or two online meetings before the course, to which all registered and aspiring participants will be invited.
During the workshop, the typical drivers affecting a group of people collaborating together for 4 days will join the backlog of matters requiring attention, alongside the ongoing exploration and practice of S3. Beyond a basic frame of the day, the programme remains open for the organisation that wants to emerge. There is ongoing mentoring and coaching available throughout, along with on-demand input from the course facilitators in service of your deepening understanding and skills.
You can expect to leave the course with familiarity and greater fluency in applying S3 patterns and a strong connection to peers as you continue on your journey of experimentation and learning.
Scheduled events during the workshop include:
- The morning welcome and check-in
- Intended outcomes defined
- Driver Mapping to start-up our organisation
- Sessions dedicated to an overview and introduction to other S3 patterns not covered during the introductory course
- Dedicated reflection times
- S3 clinics in which you can explore your personal examples, challenges and questions
- Pomodoro breaks around the clock!
- This “hands on” course allows plenty of time for practice alongside the possibility for consultation and S3 clinics regarding real-time drivers you are addressing in your professional contexts.