Wed, Dec 05|
Passeig dels Pins, 37
Growing Organizational Agility with Sociocracy 3.0 - Practitioner Course, level 2
With Lili David & James Priest | Organizer: Thrive-in Collaboration | Language: English
Date & Location
Dec 05, 2018, 9:00 AM – Dec 07, 2018, 5:30 PM
Passeig dels Pins, 37, Passeig dels Pins, 37, 08394 Sant Vicenç de Montalt, Barcelona, Spain
About The Course
Develop your competence and enable clients, groups and organizations you are part of to get the best out of Sociocracy 3.0.
Prerequisite for attending this course: the completion of a 2 or 3 days S3 Introductory Course, Sociocracy 3.0 Practitioner Course Level 1 or equivalent.
Getting the best out of Sociocracy 3.0 and guiding others to do the same requires a solid grasp of the concepts and principles of S3, and the necessary skills to choose, combine, and apply patterns effectively.
Join other practitioners on an experiential and exploratory journey back through key patterns of S3. You’ll review and deepen your understanding and skills, examine factors for successful application and better understand how to preempt and respond to typical organizational challenges you face.
Come to north Barcelona for this residential course in a stunning location and and enjoy a truly unique experience!
You’ll leave this course able to:
- confidently choose patterns suitable for responding to various organizational drivers and apply them effectively in each case.
- explain key S3 patterns to others, their component parts and the reasoning behind them.
- recognize preferable or necessary prerequisites for successful application of specific patterns and the reasons why.
- identify key actionable steps you’ll pursue to further improve your skills in applying S3 patterns and introducing them to others.
- better understand your personal relationship to power and influence and how to harness and utilize power to enable collaboration.
During the learning journey you will:
- apply S3 patterns in response to a variety of typical organizational needs.
- reflect on the application of patterns, evaluate the outcomes and explore ways to your improve practice.
- analyze patterns and concepts, break them down into their component parts and investigate the reasoning behind them.
- consider prerequisites for the successful application of patterns.
- examine case examples of failed or unsuccessful application of S3 patterns, consider cause and identify possible improvements.
- explore the concept of power and influence in organizations and your personal relationship to it.
This course is for:
- Leaders and managers.
- Organizational change agents, consultants and HR.
- Agile coaches, Project Managers and Scrum Masters.
- Anyone interested in exploring ways of improving self-organization and distributed / decentralized leadership
- Those interested in new trends in organizational development like Responsive.org, Reinventing Organizations, Teal, Holacracy etc
Location: A beautiful mansion located in Caldetas, near Mataro, 40 km away from Barcelona, easily reachable by direct train from the city center or a 45 minute taxi journey from the airport. Only 5 minutes from the beach, the house has magnificent gardens, private tennis, big pool and horses and it's perfect to accommodate up to 15 participants for the course. Click here for photos of the house and the rooms.
Early-bird Price if you book before 1st of November: €1585 + VAT*
Full Price: €1985 + VAT
* The price includes:
- the fee for the 3 days course
- breakfast and lunch during the course
- accommodation for up to 4 nights (from the night before to the night after the course) in a twin room** shared with another participant
** On request, we can offer you to stay in a single room for an extra cost of €135. Limited availability!
If you wish to participate in this course and the fee is beyond your means or the value you place on it, please contact us to explore how your attendance may still be possible. We wish to ensure that cost is no barrier to attending Sociocracy 3.0 courses.