Agile Decision Making with Sociocracy 3.0, Level 1
Date & Location
About The Course
Effectively make and evolve agreements, illicit innovation and take an iterative and incremental approach to governance decision making throughout your organization.
Shifting decision making close to where value is created can radically improve an organization’s capability to adapt quickly to changing contexts and continuously deliver maximal value. But decentralizing decision making is not enough; it’s essential that stakeholders throughout the organization are able to make and evolve decisions effectively in response to organizational needs, that they are motivated and engaged, and that responsibilities are clear.
This course will help you to:
- develop your understanding of S3: its key concepts and principles, and the patterns related to governance and decision making.
- Identify, describe and communicate organizational needs clearly.
- co-create proposals, and effectively make and evolve decisions in rapid learning cycles, using patterns from S3.
- enable others to make and evolve decisions more effectively together.
- foster engagement and personal responsibility among peers to grow and maintain agile and responsive learning organizations.
During this learning journey you will:
- develop a basic knowledge and understanding of S3 concepts, principles and patterns.
- explore how to identify and clearly communicate organizational needs throughout a whole organizational system.
- practice using S3 patterns for making and evolving agreements.
- explore practices for effective facilitation and participation in collaborative or participatory decision making.
- frequently reflect on your practice and learning with others and develop your reflexivity.
Don’t miss the Learning Clinic – an optional day 3. You (and your team) bring a case, and receive coaching and practical advice from Lili and James. You can also join as an observer.
This workshop is for:
Anyone wishing to explore how to evolve more Healthy, Happy, Humane, Agile and Effective organisations; Future Activists, R&D Leaders, Managers, Change Agents, HR-professionals,, Agile Coaches, Project Managers, Scrum Masters…
15 000 SEK ex VAT
12 000 if two or more from your workplace.
Day 3, the Learning Clinic, an additional 3 500 SEK + VAT.
Fees include lunches & refreshments.
Sign up before Oct 5.
If you want to know more, get in touch with Greta Rask : +46 70779 60 33, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to participate in this course and the fee is beyond your means or the value you place on it, please contact us to explore how your attendance may still be possible. We wish to ensure that cost is no barrier to attending Sociocracy 3.0 courses.
No prior knowledge of agile or sociocracy is needed.